You can use this website without telling us who you are or revealing other Personal Information. If you send us a contact or fill in a form on our website you do not need to identify yourself or use your real name. If you elect not to provide Us with real Personal Information then We may not be able to provide you with the information, products, services or support that you may want.
If you contact us we will collect the email address you nominate and any other identifying information you provide, such as, but not limited to:
- contact numbers;
- contact addresses;
- voicemail recordings left on our phones;
- information about the products or services that you purchase or consider purchasing from Us, Our suppliers or business associates;
- information about enquiries made to Us, Our suppliers or business associates;
- information you provide when you raise a support enquiry or when We are working with you to resolve a technical or administrative query;
- information that you provide in response to market research, surveys or competitions that are conducted by or for Us;
- information that is provided in respect of employment, contract work, work experience or similar, whether solicited or unsolicited;
We may receive other unsolicited Personal Information in the course of Our business. We will deal with this unsolicited Personal Information in accordance with the applicable law.
“Sensitive Information” is defined to mean information or an opinion about an individual’s:
- racial or ethnic origin;
- political opinions;
- membership of a political association;
- religious beliefs or affiliations;
- philosophical beliefs;
- membership of a professional or trade association;
- membership of a trade union;
- sexual preferences or practices;
- criminal record;
- health information;
- genetic information about an individual that is not otherwise health information.
Please do not give us other sensitive information. As a rule We do not collect or hold Sensitive Information. The only exceptions to this rule are:
- where the Sensitive Information is directly linked to the individual’s employment records and Our collection, holding and use is permitted by the law for the purpose managing the individual’s employment record;
- where Sensitive Information is provided to Us in connection with the individual seeking employment, contract work, work experience or similar, whether solicited or unsolicited.
How we use your Personal Information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- pursuing Our business activities and functions;
- allowing the technical support personnel to provide assistance to you (or your employer), if needed in connection with any of Our professional services, managed services, software or software as a service;
- facilitating transactions between you (or other people who you are acting for) and Us or between you (or other people who you are acting for) and other people and organisations who are accessible via Our website or other electronic means;
- facilitating payment for the purchase of products or services through Our website or otherwise. In this case you will be directed to (or We may use to facilitate the transaction) a third party website (a secure internet payment gateway) approved by the relevant financial institution to enter your credit/debit/charge card or other payment mechanism details. This third party may in turn integrate the payment software with a third party payment application provider who assists in managing the payment transaction;
- performing any of the features on Our website, e.g. conducting surveys, market research, mail outs, competitions, using social media or providing information online;
- conducting surveys, market research, mail and competitions offline;
- direct marketing,
- improving the quality of Our website and Our products and services;
- developing or adding additional products and services from Us or existing or new people and organisations that are accessible via Our website;
- training and quality assurance purposes;
- administrative purposes;
- allowing the technical support personnel to manage Our infrastructure, systems, databases other applications or tools;
Other than circumstances such as unlawful activity or serious threats to health and safety, we do not share Personal Information with any third parties. If you ask us about an issue that needs to be dealt with by another party, we will provide you with the necessary details to make contact yourself. You may opt out of further contact from us at any time.
We may send Personal Information overseas in the following circumstances:
- where We have a Group Company assisting Us with Our business activities and functions;
- where We have a supplier assisting Us with providing assistance with Our business activities and functions. We often have no control over where these suppliers hold or process their data and it is impractical for Us to be able to advise you of the countries where the Personal Information may be held or processed;
- where Our website, or any hosting service We use to support Our managed services, software or software as a service, is hosted by Us or a third party, and the hosting facilities and/or the back-up/disaster recovery sites are located overseas. We have no control over where these third party providers host the website and it is impractical for Us to be able to advise you of the countries where the Personal Information may be held or processed;
How we protect your Personal Information
Procensol is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commission Office for purposes of General Data Protection Requirements (GDPR). Though this only applies to the Personal Information of citizens of the European Economic Area we have chosen to apply the same principles across our Group Company.
Our Data Protection Officer is Steve Huckvale and can be contacted via email@example.com.
Use of Social Media
Our website uses social media such as blogs, Twitter feeds, and links to other social media, including Facebook, Linked In, etc. The nature of social media is that these applications actively enable exchange and disclosure of any information, whether personal or otherwise, that is included within those applications. All information, including Personal Information that you enter in those applications may be used, stored, handled and disclosed in any way that is consistent with the privacy policies of the relevant applications, if any.
Our website uses Google Analytics, a service which transmits website traffic data to Google servers in the United States. Google Analytics does not identify individual users or associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. We use reports provided by Google Analytics to help us understand website traffic and webpage usage.
How to contact us concerning your Personal Information?
You can contact us concerning your Personal Information by clicking here.
You can contact Procensol at any time to request the information we have about you. In order to comply with your request, we may ask you to verify your identity. This information will then be sent to you electronically unless otherwise requested. Continuous or excessive requests may incur an administration fee.
You may update, change or delete any and all Personal Information kept by Procensol and specify its usage.
We will use Our best efforts to respond to any complaint within 10 business days of the date of receipt. We will attempt to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction. If you are not satisfied with how We deal with your complaint you may have the right to contact the relevant regulatory body.